IBM Cognos Analytics Enterprise
IBM Cognos Enterprise delivers powerful and scalable fully integrated business intelligence and performance management solutions that support all key business decisions, organization wide.
Cognos Enterprise combines capabilities of Cognos Business Intelligence, Cognos TM1, and Cognos Insight into one solution that helps the business answer three key questions: “How are we doing?”, “Why?”, and “What should we be doing?”. With Cognos Enterprise, everyone is equipped with what they need to help their organization outperform.
Key capabilities of IBM Cognos Enterprise consist of:
- Access and integration of data across disparate sources (e.g. relational, multi-dimensional, flat files)
- Common metadata layer for business intelligence needs using common business terminology and logic to avoid complexities of the underlying data structures
- Scorecarding to monitor and track performance against strategic objectives
- Highly visual dashboarding with easy-to-use workspaces that offer at-a-glance view of what’s important
- Access to real time data for up-to-the-minute decisions
- Reporting to present key facts containing current and historical information, with ability to create different types of reporting including self-service reporting for business users without requiring IT help
- Trend analysis to explore historical trends, and slice and dice the information
- High-powered what-if analysis and modeling for more informed decision-making, using a powerful 64-bit in-memory OLAP engine
- Collaboration and sharing of information to gain alignment with key stakeholders
- Web-based portal, mobile devices integration and personalized desktop workspaces
- Tight security and integration with various authentication providers
- Multi-server, three-tier architecture, offering scalability and extensibility to support a large user community