Business Intelligence (BI)
At Versatil BPI, we use technologies and processes to gather and analyze information that provides key decision-makers better insights into their business performance, allowing them to drive better business decisions. Our methodology is based on clear vision and planning so that our solutions are properly mapped to our client’s business requirements. With our extensive experience and knowledge in industry best practices, we leverage world-class IBM Cognos Business Intelligence enterprise and mid-market solutions to gather and deliver trusted information in highly visualized dashboards and reports to the appropriate levels within the organization.
IBM Cognos software offers the complete range of Business Intelligence capabilities on a single platform that makes it easy to deploy and manage for both mid-size and large organizations.
Our Business Intelligence services consist of:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Technical assessment of the IBM Cognos environment (including architecture, configuration, administration, performance, models, backup/recovery, security, content management, and automation)
- Installation, configuration, and deployment
- Migration and upgrades
- Data warehousing / Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL), leveraging Ralph Kimball techniques
- OLAP (On-line Analytical Processing)/ Cube design and development
- Metadata and multi-dimensional modeling
- Ad-hoc and advanced report authoring against a variety of data sources
- Multi-dimensional analysis employing ROLAP (Relational OLAP) and MOLAP (Multi-dimensional OLAP) data structures
- Dashboard development to quickly communicate complex information
- Scorecard development for strategic alignment
- Administration, security and content lifecycle management
- Environment performance tuning
- Analysis and recommendation of best practices
Drive better performance with better intelligence!